New ModLoader

I see that lot of you are confused reguarding new Mod Loader
SuperNovaAO updated his *******Loader but unfortunately we can not release it here due to copyrights, advertisements and registration/login system.
It is forbidden to redistribute this archive/the files within this archive.
________ModLoader Usage________
Updates:- DirectX operated
- Load multiple mods
- Change them via an ingame menu
How to use:
Place your mods in the "mods\" directory in seperate directories.
So if you have a mod called "Best Mod Ever", you go into the "mods\" directory and make a directory called "Best Mod Ever\"
In there you place the files. Usually this is a directory called "maps\" with "mp\" in it.
Do not try to place the single *.gsc files directly inside your "Best Mod Ever\". It will not work.
If you own a packed mod (*.ff format), place them inside the "mods\" directory (not within ANY other directory).
FAQ:
Q: When I close the game, I get a WIN_ERROR.
A: /care, click OK and close it. Sometimes taskmanager is necessary to fully kill the process. Has no priority at all.
Q: When I run *******loader.exe and Black Ops crashed before ("Do you want to reset your config?" question) and I click away the popup to fast I get a Fatal Error.
A: You started the game before the dll got fully loaded and therefore it crashes. Wait until the loader is closed and then click Yes/No/Cancel (I recommend No).
So if you have a mod called "Best Mod Ever", you go into the "mods\" directory and make a directory called "Best Mod Ever\"
In there you place the files. Usually this is a directory called "maps\" with "mp\" in it.
Do not try to place the single *.gsc files directly inside your "Best Mod Ever\". It will not work.
If you own a packed mod (*.ff format), place them inside the "mods\" directory (not within ANY other directory).
FAQ:
Q: When I close the game, I get a WIN_ERROR.
A: /care, click OK and close it. Sometimes taskmanager is necessary to fully kill the process. Has no priority at all.
Q: When I run *******loader.exe and Black Ops crashed before ("Do you want to reset your config?" question) and I click away the popup to fast I get a Fatal Error.
A: You started the game before the dll got fully loaded and therefore it crashes. Wait until the loader is closed and then click Yes/No/Cancel (I recommend No).
VAC2 DETECTED - use in private matches with sv_vac 0
Want to play legit after that?
1. Close the game.
2. Close Steam.
3. Restart Steam.
4. Start the game without any hacks loaded.
Want to play legit after that?
1. Close the game.
2. Close Steam.
3. Restart Steam.
4. Start the game without any hacks loaded.
Put your mods in "mods" folder

Run ModLoader and Login with Username and Password

Start Black Ops Multiplayer and bring up Ingame menu by pressing Insert key on your keyboard

Choose mod you want to load by tagging them green with arrows, then close ingame menu by pressing Insert key again

Enjoy playing modded game


Run ModLoader and Login with Username and Password

Start Black Ops Multiplayer and bring up Ingame menu by pressing Insert key on your keyboard

Choose mod you want to load by tagging them green with arrows, then close ingame menu by pressing Insert key again

Enjoy playing modded game

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)



