The dog in this video doesnt want to leave its injured freind behind
that sucks but i can't understand what he is saying
why da fuck is the reporters standing there? go there and help them ffs.
This is old. let the dog rest in peace already.
Originally Posted by CaT-
This is old. let the dog rest in peace already.
Rest peacful at a local shelter?
we are keeping the dog from resting by watching this youtube video?
Originally Posted by CyberGenius
Rest peacful at a local shelter?
we are keeing the dog from resting by watching this youtube video?
keeing?peacful? what's keeing&peacful? if you follow 4chin there were also cats that were injured like that dog, they were put down, so they don't have to suffer.
Originally Posted by CaT-
keeing?peacful? what's keeing&peacful? if you follow 4chin there were also cats that were injured like that dog, they were put down, so they don't have to suffer.
thats sad too, ive never been on 4chin in my life.
Originally Posted by CyberGenius
no one cares about stupid cat's and ive never been on 4chin in my life.
Oh wow sam you're a new type of retard.
Originally Posted by CaT-
Oh wow sam you're a new type of retard.
nice edit ...
Originally Posted by CyberGenius
nice edit ...
I didn't edit anything it says "Edited etc etc" If I did, did you really think I gave that much of a damn? hahahhaha
Originally Posted by CaT-
I didn't edit anything it says "Edited etc etc" If I did, did you really think I gave that much of a damn? hahahhaha
you replied after i had edited my post, proves my point your a jack ass.
Thread isnt about me you dumb off topic fuckface, its about those animals being loyal with each other.
Originally Posted by CyberGenius
you replied after i had edited my post, proves my point your a jack ass.
i'm just playing your little game
so that after you can be like
"lololol troll you" even though you're a joke.
Originally Posted by CaT-
i'm just playing your little game
so that after you can be like