Sad Story

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Sad Story
The dog in this video doesnt want to leave its injured freind behind

that sucks but i can't understand what he is saying
why da fuck is the reporters standing there? go there and help them ffs.
This is old. let the dog rest in peace already.
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
This is old. let the dog rest in peace already.
Rest peacful at a local shelter?

we are keeping the dog from resting by watching this youtube video?
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
Rest peacful at a local shelter?

we are keeing the dog from resting by watching this youtube video?
keeing?peacful? what's keeing&peacful? if you follow 4chin there were also cats that were injured like that dog, they were put down, so they don't have to suffer.
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


keeing?peacful? what's keeing&peacful? if you follow 4chin there were also cats that were injured like that dog, they were put down, so they don't have to suffer.
thats sad too, ive never been on 4chin in my life.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
no one cares about stupid cat's and ive never been on 4chin in my life.
Oh wow sam you're a new type of retard.
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


Oh wow sam you're a new type of retard.
nice edit ...
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
nice edit ...
I didn't edit anything it says "Edited etc etc" If I did, did you really think I gave that much of a damn? hahahhaha
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


I didn't edit anything it says "Edited etc etc" If I did, did you really think I gave that much of a damn? hahahhaha
you replied after i had edited my post, proves my point your a jack ass.

Thread isnt about me you dumb off topic fuckface, its about those animals being loyal with each other.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
you replied after i had edited my post, proves my point your a jack ass.
i'm just playing your little game
so that after you can be like


"lololol troll you" even though you're a joke.
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


i'm just playing your little game
so that after you can be like


"lololol troll you" even though you're a joke.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD ASS HOLE.
I saw that and thought of this:

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?