SUPER AWESOME GLITCH IN TWO TOWERS RIGHT BESIDE ALPHA SPAWN DOOR WAY

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
SUPER AWESOME GLITCH IN TWO TOWERS RIGHT BESIDE ALPHA SPAWN DOOR WAY
Okay I can't put up screenies yet because I need someone to come with me to a private room so I don't die like 3435 times to glitch.But onces you get in... ITS WORTHWHILE okay heres some instructions

1.Go to the alphas side of the ridge (in the middle of the map)
2.Okay there's a crate here beside the window where the alphas come through.
3.Go to the side of the crate that's facing the ridge.
4.use a knife and slash so you can see all those little alphas going up the stairs.
5.crouch and move side to side until you feel a little bumpy thing pushes you back a bit. Push against it to the right and your IN THE BOX!!!!!!!!

Oh ya PM me with your username so we can have a 1 on 1 game private so I can glitch and show screenshots in detail.
it's at there spawn so when there trying to go up the stairs you shoot em down also don't kill all of em so quick let one or 2 go around to the side you entered through so you can shoot em and take there weapons because you run out of ammo fast.
lol i got a better glitch in warhead
Quote Originally Posted by ximsonoobx View Post
lol i got a better glitch in warhead
which glitch? the only one i know in warhead is the wall glitch and that got patched :[
lol the one near the rust? that sucks because you just fall out. Also no one knows about this. OH ya yoru post count has to be over 100 if I'm gonna play private :P
I knew about this but I always fell.... lol.
well the glitch is by a ladder i'll show u in my thread
okay I got someone there will be screenshots shortly
its an ok glitch but it isnt that good cuz u just end up falling but nice find
aren't there like 20 warhead glitches lol.
Quote Originally Posted by mariokiller64 View Post
aren't there like 20 warhead glitches lol.
yea but i found a new one so makes it 21 look at my thread.
okay everyone come to serve 1 channel 1 the room name is socs gey and the pass is true
Okay go to the new threads and be amazed REMEMBER TO THANK OR ILL KILLZ J00!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?