[Making] Custom MPGH Tags

Posts 1–15 of 1,626 · Page 1 of 109
[Making] Custom MPGH Tags
Hai everyone, here you can request your very own custom usertitle!
Please read below before requesting.


Requirements:
● Atleast 1,337 posts (unless Staff/Donator)
● (Custom usertitles cannot contain 'MPGH')

How to use:
● For Staff, Donators and members with atleast 1,337 posts: create a thread here to request your new usertitle.
● For Staff and Donators with less than 1,337 posts: create a thread here to request your new usertitle.

What to include:
Background Colour: (Please be as specific as possible, eg 'Dark Blue/Navy' instead of 'Blue')
Text: (7 Characters at max, or 8 with a reduced font size)
Text Colour: (White is recommended)
Icon URL:
Swirl: (Yes/No)

Regarding the 'Swirl':
(Thanks to @Leaf for the idea)

Since I am using 'Colour Hue' to change the colour of the 'Swirl', I cannot change it to the exact colour you might want to request, but a similar colour should work out (eg I can't use the so called 'Hex Colour Codes').
And for the exact same reason ('Colour Hue'), I cannot make it White or Black either (same goes for other extreme Light/Dark colours). Best I can do in both cases is Dark Gray or Light Gray.

Darkest possible:

Lightest possible:

(Regular) Examples:







Examples with 'Swirl':






Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Should be in Requests/Help section

Background Colour: Black
Text: PLAY BOY
Text Colour: White
Icon URL: http://cdn2.staztic.com/logos/playbo...wallpap-10.png

Hope you like it
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


VMM? wtf is that?
That would be Verified MiddleMan.
Working on yours now.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


VMM? wtf is that?

_______________

Background Color: Minion Green []MPGH - 404
Text: Ins [icon] ane
Icon: http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/system/...oll%20face.png

Do your magic.

@Insane Not sure if you like it, didn't really work out that well
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup View Post



Hope you like it

That would be Verified MiddleMan.
Working on yours now.




@Insane Not sure if you like it, didn't really work out that well
yeah I don't like it but thats not your fault though. The picture isn't wide enough. I'll look around mmz
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


yeah I don't like it but thats not your fault though. The picture isn't wide enough. I'll look around mmz
Ok
Wouldn't you like something similar to the MJ / Android one? They look better
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup View Post


Ok
Wouldn't you like something similar to the MJ / Android one? They look better
Do the same logo and do MPGH [logo] TROLL

see how that works out?
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


Do the same logo and do MPGH [logo] TROLL

see how that works out?
It improved a little, had to reduce the Text Size aswell. Perhaps it's still better to just get something total random, Custom Colour, Text and Icon

Reduce image size, increase text size

make the text two different layers 1 layer being MPGH, another being TROLL....if you didn't already
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post
Background Colour: Black or Dark Grey. Try both please
Text: Nig [Icon] Life
Text Color: White or Lighter Grey.
Icon URL: http://www.grandma2.de/help/en-us/im..._HeartBlue.png
Working on it now

Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Reduce image size, increase text size

make the text two different layers 1 layer being MPGH, another being TROLL....if you didn't already
Done that already, don't think it's getting any better though.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup;3681601[B
][/B]

Done that already, don't think it's getting any better though.
it'll be done
I thought it was against the rules to have a title similar to that of a staff member. =\
I edited my post :$
Look again please


Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
I thought it was against the rules to have a title similar to that of a staff member. =\
It wont be used as a Title
They wouldnt put it.
Posts 1–15 of 1,626 · Page 1 of 109

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?