I get 7767 Help Please

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I get 7767 Help Please
When i try to register another account 7767 appear.
I've been banned and now i can't create another account.
Can someone help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Krevos View Post
When i try to register another account 7767 appear.
I've been banned and now i can't create another account.
Can someone help me?
IP ban , use a proxy or smth to register ,,,
1, go to Google
and then type online web proxys
and ther you go , easy
Quote Originally Posted by irish4 View Post
IP ban , use a proxy or smth to register ,,,
1, go to Googleⓘ
and then type online web proxys
and ther you go , easy
Please can u give me a link, or this is illegal?
Quote Originally Posted by Krevos View Post
Please can u give me a link, or this is illegal?
ileagle , lol game hacking is not the law
just use google
search - free online web proxy
Just type online proxies and when you choose one just type pb.ntreev.net
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us