I get 7767 Help PleaseWhen i try to register another account 7767 appear. I've been banned and now i can't create another account. Can someone help me?
Originally Posted by Krevos When i try to register another account 7767 appear. I've been banned and now i can't create another account. Can someone help me? IP ban , use a proxy or smth to register ,,, 1, go to Google and then type online web proxys and ther you go , easy
Originally Posted by irish4 IP ban , use a proxy or smth to register ,,, 1, go to Googleⓘ and then type online web proxys and ther you go , easy Please can u give me a link, or this is illegal?
Originally Posted by Krevos Please can u give me a link, or this is illegal? ileagle , lol game hacking is not the law just use google search - free online web proxy