Writememory d3d9 hook
Well I am new to C++ and d3d9 hook , I have started with hans211 base to make somethink more clear foır me since its well coded.
I got the men working on my game without problem (exept the background doesnt change) .
I wont to know how to write to memory when a cheat is activated.
This is on globals :
#define ADR_holder 0xC74868
and the cheat goes active here :
I have to write to address "C74868" the value 53 in 4 bytes .
How do I do this thank you ..
I got the men working on my game without problem (exept the background doesnt change) .
I wont to know how to write to memory when a cheat is activated.
This is on globals :
#define ADR_holder 0xC74868
and the cheat goes active here :
Code:
DWORD WINAPI HACKthread( LPVOID param )
{
// --- hack loop
while (1) {
if (CH_hastings)
Sleep(50);
}
return 0;
}
How do I do this thank you ..
