Writememory d3d9 hook

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Writememory d3d9 hook
Well I am new to C++ and d3d9 hook , I have started with hans211 base to make somethink more clear foır me since its well coded.

I got the men working on my game without problem (exept the background doesnt change) .

I wont to know how to write to memory when a cheat is activated.

This is on globals :
#define ADR_holder 0xC74868

and the cheat goes active here :

Code:
DWORD WINAPI HACKthread( LPVOID param )
{
    // --- hack loop
	while (1) {
		
if (CH_hastings)
      
		Sleep(50);

    }
	return 0;
}
I have to write to address "C74868" the value 53 in 4 bytes .


How do I do this thank you ..
Use OpenProcess and WriteProcessMemory.
Check msdn to see how to use them.

If you're unable to figure it out with that you shouldn't be trying to code hacks and actually get a book...
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Use OpenProcess and WriteProcessMemory.
Check msdn to see how to use them.

If you're unable to figure it out with that you shouldn't be trying to code hacks and actually get a book...
Like every other single kido leeching and trying to run while he can't even crawl.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us