ExclamationNoxen Hacks.

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Noxen Hacks.
Last night I was hacked, and I have witnesses, some people from MPGH that went into my vent were there with me. I will not give out the hackers name, and I would hope that they don't eathier, because I don't want to ruin the kid's site.

Well, now that I have said that.. I finally got my PC IP refreshed (2 hours of waiting on ISP to fix), and I get online to see that my post has been closed after only a short delay of time?

80% of you are leechers, do you know that?

Poor leechers, but don't worry my hack has been finished, as I promised. Actually, It was finished last night, but you guys are UNthankful as hell. My hack will be released, but it will still have a key protection on it, and I deleted all the keys from yesterday.

The only people with keys are the people from last night, and they know who they are. MPGH no longer will have this hack because I have given it to a underground community whom I will not mention here.

Thanks for fucking up your chance to make MPGH bigger.
Quote Originally Posted by suipid View Post
Last night I was hacked, and I have witnesses, some people from MPGH that went into my vent were there with me. I will not give out the hackers name, and I would hope that they don't eathier, because I don't want to ruin the kid's site.

Well, now that I have said that.. I finally got my PC IP refreshed (2 hours of waiting on ISP to fix), and I get online to see that my post has been closed after only a short delay of time?

You are all leechers, do you know that? Poor leechers, but don't worry my hack has been finished, and I promised. It was finished last night, but you guys are thankful as hell. My hack will be released, but it will still have a key protection on it, and I deleted all the keys from yesterday.

The only people with keys are the people from last night, and they know who they are. MPGH no longer will have this hack because I have given it to a underground community whom I will not mention here.

Thanks for fucking up your chance to make MPGH bigger.
Sigh..
Im guessing lil old Noobzz isn't one of those people huh?
Sorry to hear you won't be releasing..
" People from last night ".

What do you mean people from last night..
im sure they will post and tell you who they are.. it was about 7 of us but im not going to call names because you guys will flood their pms.. but they will be getting the hack soon.. some of them already have it
Well, to save you from a lot of flame I advise you to leave.
People are going to be after you.
Btw, do you have aim or msn suipid?
nvm.. take care
I was there last night, he really was hacked. The hack is real, I've been using it all night.
Quote Originally Posted by Starecase View Post
I was there last night, he really was hacked. The hack is real, I've been using it all night.
Notice how the 10 post guy gets the hack..
I'm pretty sure your lying.
Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
Notice how the 10 post guy gets the hack..
I'm pretty sure your lying.
I beat he is too
i was there too im getting the hack too soon (thats what he told me) so its not a post count , its a first come first serve thing
its not a lie
This message is to a Mod, if one can read it before this thread gets to 60 pages of flame.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND BAN SUIPID
y would they ban him?
he didnt do anything wrong
Hmmmm i wanted his hacks thats so gay he wont relese them no more!!! ARGG
becuz of all the noobs only a small number of people r getting them now
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us