Just came back from a concert

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Just came back from a concert
Pink Floyd/Roger Waters.

Y'all mad, jealous or homosexual.
I'm currently nothing. Because I dislike those people
Mad and jealous. I'm stuck in a shithole country doing homework past midnight. Great.
Doubt anyone really cares.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Doubt anyone really cares.
OH YEAH? WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT BLACK
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
OH YEAH? WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT BLACK
I'd like being black. Athletic as hell
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
OH YEAH? WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT BLACK
I would prefer to be black instead of sucking cock all day long.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Doubt anyone really cares.
the dead nigga comes back
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Pink Floyd/Roger Waters.

Y'all mad, jealous or homosexual.
I'm mad, and jealous.

You should have invited me to come along...
Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post


I'm mad, and jealous.

You should have invited me to come along...
Fuckin' seriously, I love PF.
...I saw Mott The Hoople a couple months back, shit was so cash. Also saw Carl Palmer (from Emerson Lake and Palmer). That mother fucker can drum.
Oh noes, my dick just got hard.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Oh noes, my dick just got hard.
It'd better be from hearing the words "Pink Floyd".

(Had to edit; shitholes blocked mah picture)
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?