I'm currently nothing. Because I dislike those people
Hello DBB.
OMG
Mad and jealous. I'm stuck in a shithole country doing homework past midnight. Great.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Doubt anyone really cares.
Originally Posted by Obama
Doubt anyone really cares.
OH YEAH? WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT BLACK
Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook
OH YEAH? WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT BLACK
I'd like being black. Athletic as hell
Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook
OH YEAH? WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT BLACK
I would prefer to be black instead of sucking cock all day long.
Originally Posted by Obama
Doubt anyone really cares.
the dead nigga comes back
Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook
Pink Floyd/Roger Waters.
Y'all mad, jealous or homosexual.
I'm mad, and jealous.
You should have invited me to come along...
Originally Posted by CheeseTea
I'm mad, and jealous.
You should have invited me to come along...
Fuckin' seriously, I love PF.
...I saw Mott The Hoople a couple months back, shit was so cash. Also saw Carl Palmer (from Emerson Lake and Palmer). That mother fucker can drum.
Oh noes, my dick just got hard.
Originally Posted by Obey
Oh noes, my dick just got hard.
It'd better be from hearing the words "Pink Floyd".