Hack download section?

PollDo you think there should be one?
44 votes
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hack download section?
Can we add a section where you can ONLY post trainers and make this a combat arms discussion sub-topic i realize everyone like wheres the trainers...and i have to go 5 pages of topics just to find 1 hack that may not even tell me what you guys think
[IMG]http://samuelpablo.files.*********.com/2008/01/epic_fail.jpg[/IMG]isnt there a suggestion forum on mpgh if there isnt they need one cause posts like these get annoying look up strife's hack it works dont waist thread space with dum things
Quote Originally Posted by lupeie View Post
I HAVE A SUPER 1337 IDEA, I WANA LEECH
Omg, you know theres a sugestion section or something
Quote Originally Posted by lupeie View Post
I LOVE TO LEACH IT IS AWESOME!
do something better plz noobs these days
YoU FaiL , FaiLuRe ,EpiC FaiL!!


Kthxbai.
know i must post my epic fail picture LOL!
[IMG]http://samuelpablo.files.*********.com/2008/01/epic_fail.jpg[/IMG]

That kids cooler than you
Wow this is just spam now why even post here i think he got the point
This place would get way more leechers if they added this so I say no.
sounds alright by me........we need this for organizing the way ppl post their hacks,
Meh.
I don't think there should be one.
People should learn to look around somewhere.
You can't be spoonfed hacks all your life..
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?