What to do if your hack isn't working!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
What to do if your hack isn't working!
Here is a Help for Noobs/New To hacking what ever you wanna call it.

I CANT OPEN THE HACK WTFOMGZ!?!
Solution:
Download and Install WinRAR > Click Here

I GET WEIRD .NET ERRORS!!!!!!
Solution:
DOWNLOAD ALL THESE

1) Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1
2) Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
3) Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Redistributable Package
4) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5


HELP! IM HARDWARE BANNED!
Download a little cool program called Technitium MAC Address Changer
Click Here to Download

Steps to using it:
1) Disconnect your internet
2) Install, Run, Apply.
3) Connect internet
4) Create a NEW WarRock account
5) Play!


I GET KICKED AND MANY 0 MIN BANS!
Solution:
CREDITS TO MY FRIEND ILIKETOELOL1313 FOR TELLING ME THIS

1) Install a program called Comodo Firewall
Click here to download

1) Run WarRock

2) Some alerts will appear that PnkBstrB is connecting, Make you you allow these.

3) Shortly after you will get a alert about PnkBstrKtrying to scan some files, this one you MUST NOT ALLOW. BLOCK!

4) Now play WarRock and it SHOULD work.


I GET OTHER/COMMUNICATION ERRORS!
Solution:
1) Install and Run CCleaner. Click here to download



MORE COMING SHORTLY.
THIS IS JUST THE BETA THREAD!

Don't forget to say thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Here is a Help for Noobs/New To hacking what ever you wanna call it.

I CANT OPEN THE HACK WTFOMGZ!?!
Solution:
Download and Install WinRAR > Click Here

I GET WEIRD .NET ERRORS!!!!!!
Solution:
DOWNLOAD ALL THESE

1) Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1
2) Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
3) Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Redistributable Package
4) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5


HELP! IM HARDWARE BANNED!
Download a little cool program called Technitium MAC Address Changer
Click Here to Download

Steps to using it:
1) Disconnect your internet
2) Install, Run, Apply.
3) Connect internet
4) Create a NEW WarRock account
5) Play!


I GET KICKED AND MANY 0 MIN BANS!
Solution:
CREDITS TO MY FRIEND ILIKETOELOL1313 FOR TELLING ME THIS

1) Install a program called Comodo Firewall
Click here to download

1) Run WarRock

2) Some alerts will appear that PnkBstrB is connecting, Make you you allow these.

3) Shortly after you will get a alert about PnkBstrKtrying to scan some files, this one you MUST NOT ALLOW. BLOCK!

4) Now play WarRock and it SHOULD work.


I GET OTHER/COMMUNICATION ERRORS!
Solution:
1) Install and Run CCleaner. Click here to download



MORE COMING SHORTLY.
THIS IS JUST THE BETA THREAD!

Don't forget to say thanks.
Nice.
Good Tut for people that are lazy.
Nice post, cool stuff, thanks.
36 Views 2 thanks.
This is ridiculous.

Thanks you all above people (Y)
Very cool. Usefull

BTW Does The: 0 min solution really work? i think its a load of crap.
- no offence.
Quote Originally Posted by vouder View Post
Very cool. Usefull

BTW Does The: 0 min solution really work? i think its a load of crap.
- no offence.
I have heard YES

But I cannot be 100% sure as I have not tried it.

Thanks anyway.
- - - What to do: - - -

Download an new hack !!!!!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?