MPGH Logo font

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
MPGH Logo font
Dave said there is a font but don't know which. Does anyone know? Need it for a VIP promotional video. Can't use logo or when I resize will look shit.
Just search through entire font sites. It's bound to show up. .
Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post
Just search through entire font sites. It's bound to show up. .
Very bad suggestion.
That would take SO long.
Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post
Just search through entire font sites. It's bound to show up. .
yeah like whats up with that idea.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


Do you know how many fonts there are?
Hmmm http://www.mpgh.net/forum/images/vuel/misc/logo.gif
If it helps although I'm not sure about the font itself
Can't because it will be shit when I resize. I can't leave it this small for a reason. This is for CrossFire VIP promo video and I can't make it shit quality.
Ask Dave ?
Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
Ask Dave ?
Dave said he doesn't know.
Read the post
"Dave said there is a font but don't know which."
Wouldn't take that long.

dafont.comⓘ

Would probably be under the "techno" section
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


Holy shit nice
I know right.
Don't need exact font -.- you'll be fine with any that just matches it
i remember having a font that looked identical

the Logo could've been drawn you know.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?