I mean seriously, it didn't take Jab that long to make.
Lazy bums.
If Jab could do it , mostly anybody else could
Originally Posted by Drtro
It Needs Like A Pinch Of White In It Some. Then It'd Be Perfect
Logo has no white, I just took a screenshot of the logo in the browser and cropped it out (that's the lower pic) top pic is the font, sized up, with a thin stroke, simple 2-color gradient
I know. But It'd Look Good With Sort Of A White Shine Or Glow On The Curves Of The Letters.
Originally Posted by Jabuuty671
If Jab could do it , mostly anybody else could
Logo has no white, I just took a screenshot of the logo in the browser and cropped it out (that's the lower pic) top pic is the font, sized up, with a thin stroke, simple 2-color gradient
austin says:
*davebitch
*have you ever thought of upgrading the mpgh logo
davebert says:
*hey austincunt, have you ever thought about removing your hands from your keyboard and putting them back on my dick?
austin says:
*never crossed my mind, why?
dave is the most clever man ever.
if you have the firebug plugin for FF, then you can check what font type it is, i think.