exec developer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
exec developer
What stops us from running "exec config_preset_developer.cfg" from config_preset_common.cfg in order to use the developer console?

I've yet to try this, but I was thinking of binding exec developer so that we can use the old commands that were moved to developer only.

I remember reading something about the dev console only being able to run after a server-side check; I don't remember the details.

Anyway, this topic is free to discussion, I need to get some rest to try this later.
Well think about this, when using that hack the people from nexon will be able to see this and you more then likely will be insta-banned and then another patch will be in place...
doesn't hurt trying it on a secondary account.
Just checked it with the console,these commands doesn`t work (shocking)
Quote Originally Posted by Sarhamam View Post
Just checked it with the console,these commands doesn`t work (shocking)
That cfg just uses blocked commands, why should it work
Those commands are still locked, doesn't matter where or how you execute them.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
That cfg just uses blocked commands, why should it work
"Just checked it with the console,these commands doesn`t work (shocking) "
Do you know what sarsasm is?
Quote Originally Posted by Sarhamam View Post
"Just checked it with the console,these commands doesn`t work (shocking) "
Do you know what sarsasm is?
Misunderstood you, sorry
Happens to everyone ;]
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?