exec developer
What stops us from running "exec config_preset_developer.cfg" from config_preset_common.cfg in order to use the developer console?
I've yet to try this, but I was thinking of binding exec developer so that we can use the old commands that were moved to developer only.
I remember reading something about the dev console only being able to run after a server-side check; I don't remember the details.
Anyway, this topic is free to discussion, I need to get some rest to try this later.
I've yet to try this, but I was thinking of binding exec developer so that we can use the old commands that were moved to developer only.
I remember reading something about the dev console only being able to run after a server-side check; I don't remember the details.
Anyway, this topic is free to discussion, I need to get some rest to try this later.

