paladin points reset

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
paladin points reset
hiya, today I was trying to get double exp on my paladin and I reloaded map while the screenshot scene, after killing boss during transformation... like my friend told me to. now my paladin lvl is reset to lvl 1 and only the stat points in the Paladin tree are left.. what should i do???
Start levelling your paladin exp again then. Neither we nor Nexon can or will do anything for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
Start levelling your paladin exp again then. Neither we nor Nexon can or will do anything for you.
yes as a matter of fact i was thinking of the same thing. THX 4 HELP oh and btw Nexon would be the last fking place i would go and cry over to cuz theres always a possibility they would ask how I got bugged to this current point.
I heard it's just a bug that occasionally happens.
Ow losing all those paladin levels lots of time wasted. 1 hour per transforming.

I is sorry for your lost.
Quote Originally Posted by johnmalkovich23 View Post
hiya, today I was trying to get double exp on my paladin and I reloaded map while the screenshot scene, after killing boss during transformation... like my friend told me to. now my paladin lvl is reset to lvl 1 and only the stat points in the Paladin tree are left.. what should i do???
Can you take a SS if that happend again? I would like to try it out.
Quote Originally Posted by adwed View Post
Can you take a SS if that happend again? I would like to try it out.
I was paladin lvl5 so now it says minus 4 (-4) at the bottom right and lvl 1 on the top right of the progressiontree. u just reload current map after u kill boss... maybe its just my connection but still resetting level is horseshit and I believe the game is still buggy as hell lol
To use the x2 exp transforming, you should follow these step carefully. 1st, transform right at the boss and kill it asap. 2nd, reload the map when and only when all the loot show up. Dont do it right after you kill the boss. 3rd, Click Go to Town, not Replay the dungeon.
It's a common bug that anyone can experience. I heard if you just level it back up your pally will return to it's original level.
it might be just a minor glitch or nexon had figured u werent lvling up ur trans legit so they deduct the levels. It had happend to me once.. but not with trans.. with ap.. i gotten -14ap i think.. Mayb just a minor bug.. since you still have your skills points... good thing is you can have more than 20 points for ur trans caz all ppl max at 20 points for now... so u will have 24 points.. n 4 extra when the update hits.. if you were able to lvl it to that stage b4 the update for trans
Too bad you weren't level 10 or something because then you could advance to next level of Dark Knight
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Too bad you weren't level 10 or something because then you could advance to next level of Dark Knight
next lvl of DK at lvl 10?

nonono

first of all: there is no DK trans 2 implemented yet in the us

and u will be able to trans lvl 2 at lvl 25 DK path skil not 10 :/
Pretty sure normal players experienced it too. Someone is raging over it at the Bug report section.
Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
Pretty sure normal players experienced it too. Someone is raging over it at the Bug report section.
why are you so dumb that u report an error while u were hacking? lol
I dont get why ppl rage about good bugs.. like the dura bug... some ppl posted n nexon fixes it.. this bug might be a good thing too if it works as the way i think where you can have more points than others since the points counts by the level of your trans
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us