MPGH 1.05 Extraction Error

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH 1.05 Extraction Error
First off, I'd like to say I ACTUALLY used the search BUTTON, before I posted yet, my question hasn't been answered still so... I looked at Dave's post and looked at common problems I downloaded .net framework 1.0 and 2.0 as it says in his post. Also, It didn't come up as a virus. Even after all that, my only problem is that I cannot extract/open the file MCAPUBHACK.exe. However, I can extract both settings config. file and the .dll file. When I try to open the MCAPUBHACK.exe file a WinRar Diagnostics message pops up saying cannot execute process. What can I do to fix this? No spamming unneccesary information, like "Noob", stuff of that nature.
Same Problem
I've Tryed Everything To Get It To Work But It Wont Work.
erro.. stupid no play ca com hacker
...
Extract with WinRAR
Quote Originally Posted by Fairplay? View Post
Extract with WinRAR
yes just use winrar for work
Sometimes antivirus deletes virus automatically, so when opening it gives you an error, thats what had happened to me, be sure that you have all the 3 files, the dll, the .exe file and the settings
Quote Originally Posted by tostitos View Post
Sometimes antivirus deletes virus automatically, so when opening it gives you an error, thats what had happened to me, be sure that you have all the 3 files, the dll, the .exe file and the settings
He is right, what anti virus u have?
I have AT&T Security Suite. I do have all the files and I do have winrar.
extract them out not just runing them directley from the rar folder it probley was deleted by your anti virus or was! a corupted download just re dowload the hack with the anti virus turned off
and
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
extract them out not just runing them directley from the rar folder it probley was deleted by your anti virus or was! a corupted download just re dowload the hack with the anti virus turned off
and
Umm..... would that be safe???? to turn it off? Oh, also, I did try to extract it out of the rar file. everything else extracted except the .exe file. NOTE: unfortunately, my father added a lock to the security suite, and he wouldn't allow me to turn the anti-virus off.
i have the same problem did you find a fix yet
First off, I'd like to say I ACTUALLY used the search BUTTON, before I posted yet, my question hasn't been answered still so... I looked at Dave's post and looked at common problems I downloaded .net framework 1.0 and 2.0 as it says in his post. Also, It didn't come up as a virus. Even after all that, my only problem is that I cannot extract/open the file MCAPUBHACK.exe. However, I can extract both settings config. file and the .dll file. When I try to open the MCAPUBHACK.exe file a WinRar Diagnostics message pops up saying cannot execute process. What can I do to fix this? No spamming unneccesary information, like "Noob", stuff of that nature.
So i have the same problem can someone help
Could u fix the problem ? i got the same problem, i use ESET NOD but i have it OFF and i use winrar but same problemm help pls
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us