The M14 Good or Bad?

PollHow do you like the M14?
65 votes
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
The M14 Good or Bad?
Personally, I like the M14, Its great at Medium to Long Ranges
Its bad against a person with a full automatic weapon though.
...
Sure, i have it, and it is good for mediun shooting, but dont use it on full auto mode...

good competition against snipers, when u mod it with a scope...
I think its good.
I use it all the time
I'd pick a AUG/AK74u for medium-long range no sniper. They would use the same scope and you can still hit the target, maybe even faster. And against a sniper like MSG90, it stands no chance.
Lol Auto is actually pretty good but only if you are at a little less than medium range cause its about three shots hes dead and its an accurate gun so.... yah. But yes most times its better to use single shot :/ Plus the gun has a kickass reload sound
Quote Originally Posted by f4113n View Post
Lol Auto is actually pretty good but only if you are at a little less than medium range cause its about three shots hes dead and its an accurate gun so.... yah. But yes most times its better to use single shot :/ Plus the gun has a kickass reload sound
Well, that is what i want to mean... sorry

by the way, i really like u rank explication...
If you are going buy it, do not use auto, stick with single burst.
what did i say?
That gun is so rubbish honestly, I'll stick to my SR25.
Never tried it yet lol. i got like 10 GP. anyways, I'll just stick to the UMP or G36E
Yeh its nice, worth buying
Quote Originally Posted by carbon23 View Post
Never tried it yet lol. i got like 10 GP. anyways, I'll just stick to the UMP or G36E
dont use it it sucks bad ud havta have EXTREMELY good aim for it 2 b good it sux ass
if u just spam click with the 1 bullet setting then it will go about as fast as it would with auto
Ive been using it as my sniper since I bought it. Brings me more competition against the L96 users.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?