D3D Chams

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
D3D Chams


so jelly?
AMIRITE?

should i release the hook?

/discuss
Quote Originally Posted by Presiden View Post
useless thread...
you're useless
you should man sharing is caring
Quote Originally Posted by pashak View Post


so jelly?
AMIRITE?

should i release the hook?

/discuss
yes release, CA is a simple game.
World chams:



so jelly
Amirite?
^^^^ I lol'd

Wonder if I should release my extra zoom hack
What a shit -_-
Nobody cares if they have chams :/
Chams r 100% too easy to make
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
What a shit -_-
Nobody cares if they have chams :/
Chams r 100% too easy to make
Oh, you think so too?
Don't release
I helped you fix your chams.
You shouldn't do anything

If D3d Chams gets detected again.
I'm gonna rq and release my whole menu source. (Fully FUD, And some extra features not seen in public releases)
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Don't release
I helped you fix your chams.
You shouldn't do anything

If D3d Chams gets detected again.
I'm gonna rq and release my whole menu source. (Fully FUD, And some extra features not seen in public releases)
Fully FUD: Fully Fully Undetected
But yeah, just release it. The point of the forum is to help other people learn.
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
Fully FUD: Fully Fully Undetected
But yeah, just release it. The point of the forum is to help other people learn.
Learn or C&P ?????????
If you are keeping it private then why even make a topic about it, Coding forums are for sharing and helping others, I don't see how this thread is any of them except bragging rights..
pashak, just gtfo. you can't even code. flameswor10 can, you can't...
meh.. i figured out chams all by myself. Dont release nub
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?