What a shit -_-
Nobody cares if they have chams :/
Chams r 100% too easy to make
Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r
What a shit -_-
Nobody cares if they have chams :/
Chams r 100% too easy to make
Oh, you think so too?
Don't release
I helped you fix your chams.
You shouldn't do anything
If D3d Chams gets detected again.
I'm gonna rq and release my whole menu source. (Fully FUD, And some extra features not seen in public releases)
Originally Posted by flameswor10
Don't release
I helped you fix your chams.
You shouldn't do anything
If D3d Chams gets detected again.
I'm gonna rq and release my whole menu source. (Fully FUD, And some extra features not seen in public releases)
Fully FUD: Fully Fully Undetected
But yeah, just release it. The point of the forum is to help other people learn.
Originally Posted by _Fk127_
Fully FUD: Fully Fully Undetected
But yeah, just release it. The point of the forum is to help other people learn.
Learn or C&P ?????????
If you are keeping it private then why even make a topic about it, Coding forums are for sharing and helping others, I don't see how this thread is any of them except bragging rights..
pashak, just gtfo. you can't even code. flameswor10 can, you can't...
meh.. i figured out chams all by myself. Dont release nub