Making a DLL
So as you know I use to code DLL hacks in C++ for Combat Arms. But now I'm getting into Black Ops Zombies. I'm going to make a hotkey DLL that uses console commands. I have 3 questions:
1) What is the most updated address for...
2) What is int a1 there for?
3) What files do I have to check before hooking? In Combat Arms I do...
What files will I need put in for Black Ops.
EDIT: I actually have another question...
4) I tried injecting a DLL that I made that would change the ammo of the first weapon in zombies to 99. This is my code...
0x01BF9D58 is the address of the amount of ammo. But for some reason it wont work when I press numpad 0...
1) What is the most updated address for...
Code:
typedef void (*SendConsoleCommand_)(int a1, char *command); SendConsoleCommand_ SendConsoleCommand = (SendConsoleCommand_)0x??????;
3) What files do I have to check before hooking? In Combat Arms I do...
Code:
bool IsGameReadyForHook()
{
if(GetModuleHandleA("d3d9.dll") != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA("ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") != NULL)
return true;
return false;
}
EDIT: I actually have another question...
4) I tried injecting a DLL that I made that would change the ammo of the first weapon in zombies to 99. This is my code...
Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD0)&1)
{
*(long*)0x01BF9D58 = 99;
}

i tried my best