lazy mans red tyrant macro (no binds)

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
lazy mans red tyrant macro (no binds)
download breakoff unfriendly 1 hits from this link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...s-hfs-mod.html
resolution: 1600 x 900, no equips, buy a ton of spears and start this once you are on the boat. do not start the boat then turn it on.
run this all night and have fun.

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

red tyrant.rar MD5:93a057a3c356c87af6a0eec10433194a - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
red tyrant.rarattachment deleted · 92 downloads before removal
Good job
File approved
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
Good job
File approved
Trollolololo cnt click it.. oh well... what does Red tyrant give anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post


Trollolololo cnt click it.. oh well... what does Red tyrant give anyway
Try it ? .
Great for those who are not level 41 yet.
if you wanna request anything or there's any problem feel free to pm me
Yes, THANK YOU! That was very quick I only requested it a few hours ago I just need because I'm level 36 on my Evie lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Yes, THANK YOU! That was very quick I only requested it a few hours ago I just need because I'm level 36 on my Evie lol.
everything working alright for you?
Hmm not working for me, do I need to change my controls to a specific keyboard layout?

Mouse will click start on the boat, then I just stand there.
Quote Originally Posted by midnightfires View Post
Hmm not working for me, do I need to change my controls to a specific keyboard layout?

Mouse will click start on the boat, then I just stand there.
its default keyboard and mouse layout. so wasd for movement and f for spears. maybe you need to set quick throw on for the spears?
I haven't tested it yet but I will soon thanks again
painkiller you should just add this on your other release together because its beginning to end up like a spam.
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
painkiller you should just add this on your other release together because its beginning to end up like a spam.
Two releases is spam? if this is so a minion will let me know im sure. im thank you for your concern though c:
Still not working for me, using default Mouse settings, where WASD is movement... and F is spear.

It'll click start on the boat, I'll take 45 seconds to load (do I need to speedhack the loadtimes?) then I'll just stand there staring at RT.

I let it loop a couple times, I can see the mouse clicking in the "start" area. but it doesn't do anything else. I have the Jitbit Macro Recorder + Default Mouse Settings + 1600x900 full screen.


EDIT:

Looks like I have the same prob as some people in other thread... Could it be a wrong version of JBMR? I pirated the full version.. The problem seems it doesn't want to use the keyboard keys, just the mouse. I see the script for WDAF but it's highlighted in blue where as the mouse is all green.

Maybe there's a setting not toggled on in JBMR?
Quote Originally Posted by midnightfires View Post
Still not working for me, using default Mouse settings, where WASD is movement... and F is spear.

It'll click start on the boat, I'll take 45 seconds to load (do I need to speedhack the loadtimes?) then I'll just stand there staring at RT.

I let it loop a couple times, I can see the mouse clicking in the "start" area. but it doesn't do anything else. I have the Jitbit Macro Recorder + Default Mouse Settings + 1600x900 full screen.


EDIT:

Looks like I have the same prob as some people in other thread... Could it be a wrong version of JBMR? I pirated the full version.. The problem seems it doesn't want to use the keyboard keys, just the mouse. I see the script for WDAF but it's highlighted in blue where as the mouse is all green.

Maybe there's a setting not toggled on in JBMR?
ok get on the boat but dont start it. then turn on the macro. it will start the boat for you.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?