Hex Editing isn't Coding

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Hex Editing isn't Coding
Ok so I don't know if anybody is actually doing this, but I though I would make the crossfire community aware of what some of these "coders" could be doing. There is a process called Hex editing, which allows the user to edit the hex of a file, in order to change/alter the program. This is extremely easy to do. Now I will demonstrate what these people could be doing.

Below is a picture of a hex editor. I have opened up xXAznrulzXx's new hack. Im sure that he hasn't done this so don't spam him. I'll that I've done is searched for "Coded by xXAznrulzXx". I have now found where he has coded the credits.



Now that I have the text, I can simply just change it to my name.



After that, I'm basically done. All I have to do is save the .dll. There we go! I have successfully changed the credits on the hack. Below is a shot with the changes in affect.



As you can see, it took me less than 2 minutes to complete this task. Once again, people could be getting by as coders, when all they are doing is this.

I realize that many of you already know about hex editing, but I decided to make this for the people that don't. I hope I've Informed you about what might be happening. Have a nice day
muahhaahah he's fkin noob.
So your saying he leeched it or? lol idc-.-
Yeah people can leech, but they STILL have to get past the "patching part". So this doesn't even count to me. If you know it hasn't been patched, then yes, it's leeching.
Quote Originally Posted by murder_inc View Post
So your saying he leeched it or? lol idc-.-
Naw I just saying that people could be doing this. Didn't say that he did.
hmmmmmmmm idk iam gonna crazy from leechers
he just demonstrating how ppl leech from others
Quote Originally Posted by egy_hero2007 View Post
he just demonstrating how ppl leech from others
@-Neechan Read it.
He coded her hacks self -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
Ok so I don't know if anybody is actually doing this, but I though I would make the crossfire community aware of what some of these "coders" could be doing. There is a process called Hex editing, which allows the user to edit the hex of a file, in order to change/alter the program. This is extremely easy to do. Now I will demonstrate what these people could be doing.

Below is a picture of a hex editor. I have opened up xXAznrulzXx's new hack. Im sure that he hasn't done this so don't spam him. I'll that I've done is searched for "Coded by xXAznrulzXx". I have now found where he has coded the credits.



Now that I have the text, I can simply just change it to my name.



After that, I'm basically done. All I have to do is save the .dll. There we go! I have successfully changed the credits on the hack. Below is a shot with the changes in affect.



As you can see, it took me less than 2 minutes to complete this task. Once again, people could be getting by as coders, when all they are doing is this.

I realize that many of you already know about hex editing, but I decided to make this for the people that don't. I hope I've Informed you about what might be happening. Have a nice day
what are u taling about. i didnt hex anything
i even didnt know how to do
Its my code ok?
Idk what u want from me
Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
Im sure that he hasn't done this so don't spam him.
@A$IAN did you even read this?

I just used your hack as an example. I'm not saying you leeched.
Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
did you even read this?

I just used your hack as an example. I'm not saying you leeched.
read my vms
ok i unerstood now. why did u do with my hack. now leecher will do it this way...
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

read my vms
ok i unerstood now. why did u do with my hack. now leecher will do it this way...
This is the first thing leechers learn. Nothing is going to change...
Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
@A$IAN did you even read this?

I just used your hack as an example. I'm not saying you leeched.
he used this hack as example coz all know its source is urs (xXAznrulzXx).
not like skull shit and cheat xx

Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
This is the first thing leechers learn. Nothing is going to change...

yep .... hate those fkn leechers .......
Ask him change hack hotkeys

*- F9- NoWeapon Weight
-F10- Instant Reload and Instant Weapon Change
-F11- Shotgun Spread (5 bullets per shot)
-F12 NoScopeOverlay

Change those hotkeys naoo xXAznrulzXx (to numpads or etc)!
Pleas edelete this
Leechers will use this now -.-
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us