Mpgh Public Hack Problems

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Mpgh Public Hack Problems
Ok so I've seen about 10 or more threads stating that the public mpgh hack has problems and while I was lurking the halls of this school I came across a post stating that Dave will fix this when we gets more free time because he is a collage student so give him a break. Now go out and get a job or find your parents credit card and buy vip lol.
lols nicely said
Nns

Choobs probly won't read this anyways so don't be naking threads about it
Quote Originally Posted by SEGnosis View Post
Nns

Choobs probly won't read this anyways so don't be naking threads about it
Sadly that is the truth
Okay the public hacks are working so stop complaining.
Quote Originally Posted by bandage106 View Post
Okay the public hacks are working so stop complaining.
I'm not complaining fuck.
Unless they have recently been fixed (i.e. today) there is still an issue while using the public hacks you will be disconnected from the server randomly about once every other game, however considering the fact that they are free it's worth the wait since I'm to lazy to get a job.
lol some of 'em can barely understand english.. once they see hack in ur topic they will come and ask for aimbot or godmode...
is it still working
Fking useless thread. You don need to make a spam thread u choob. Yes i called u a choob b/c u made a useless thread like OTHER choobs. Now close this spam thread.
Ok, fist of all... The hacks are fucking working... if you cant get them working you are mentally disabled.. and the vip credit card thing... if you cant afford it, make your own fucking hacks... OR, use the pub and stop complaining and/or saying they don't work and they are hard to use... its pissing me off...i have seen the gayest questions around lately..
Quote Originally Posted by lethalhuman8 View Post
Ok, fist of all... The hacks are fucking working... if you cant get them working you are mentally disabled.. and the vip credit card thing... if you cant afford it, make your own fucking hacks... OR, use the pub and stop complaining and/or saying they don't work and they are hard to use... its pissing me off...i have seen the gayest questions around lately..
Nicely Said.
not working for me on vista when i turn off UAC and use xp com.

And I get inject dll error who do I inject a dll?


EDIT: ok I fixed the xp and UAC off thing. But it says error dll inject when ca starts up
Quote Originally Posted by cyanmage View Post
not working for me on vista when i turn off UAC and use xp com.

And I get inject dll error who do I inject a dll?


EDIT: ok I fixed the xp and UAC off thing. But it says error dll inject when ca starts up
I don know about vista b/c its sucs crap but just go to http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..._friendly.html Credits go to him. Just here to help! =D
ya the pub works
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us