Where did you LEARN to code!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Where did you LEARN to code!
Where did YOU learn to code, im seeing where most coders learned to code, so i can find a place to learn to code at. Also im not so good with math:P
I learn to code,

C# i downloaded Visual C# and did the tutorial.

VB.net; I copy and Paste an injector source use it (only a few months ago i fully understood what it did)

C++ : i copy a Hotkey source given to be by rey and study it. I did my learning Steps from Fire God v1.0 ~ Fire God v2.1 improving on my math skills and a little D3D work. I continue with Coding in C++ to my current state. Using my understand of how computers work to fuel my coding.

DirectX :

I learned How To Code From
-------------------
2008: Leeching
2008 1/2: Began to copy And Paste
2009: Mod bases & playing around wit c++
2010: Began code hacks and post them // read c++
2011: read c++ for 5 WEEKS AND NOW I COULD CODE..//update ect
------
Learned allot when i was a noob.. now i just play around and discover shit
----
credits people i learned from
Bryan == he showed me a hack :O
Youtube == made me feel like hacking
People who have helped most
fk127
NUBZGETS SKIZZ == SHOWED ME D3D TRICKS AND FASTER WAYS
FREEDOMEPEACE == CODING IS EASY
LEGENDY == READING HELPS
ZANE == D3D!
TOPBLAST == HAKING IS FUN
FLAMEOR//STEVE == CODING :d
WHIT == MAKING BASE WORK
HANS == D3D
GELLIN == I COULD NOT READ WAT HE SAID
IF I MISSED UR NAME SORRY BUT TAT IS MY LIFE OF COding1

I have 120% In Math == Working Grade Above me ( yes math helped me)
Quote Originally Posted by Boomdocks View Post
I learned How To Code From
-------------------
2008: Leeching
2008 1/2: Began to copy And Paste
2009: Mod bases & playing around wit c++
2010: Began code hacks and post them // read c++
2011: read c++ for 5 WEEKS AND NOW I COULD CODE..//update ect
------
Learned allot when i was a noob.. now i just play around and discover shit
----
credits people i learned from
Bryan == he showed me a hack :O
Youtube == made me feel like hacking
People who have helped most
fk127
NUBZGETS SKIZZ == SHOWED ME D3D TRICKS AND FASTER WAYS
FREEDOMEPEACE == CODING IS EASY
LEGENDY == READING HELPS
ZANE == D3D!
TOPBLAST == HAKING IS FUN
FLAMEOR//STEVE == CODING :d
WHIT == MAKING BASE WORK
HANS == D3D
GELLIN == I COULD NOT READ WAT HE SAID
IF I MISSED UR NAME SORRY BUT TAT IS MY LIFE OF COding1

I have 120% In Math == Working Grade Above me ( yes math helped me)
you still cannot code.
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


you still cannot code.

Thank You Come Again
Quote Originally Posted by Boomdocks View Post

Thank You Come Again
ok, you can't code.
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


ok, you can't code.
no flaming here, oh and can you?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


no flaming here, oh and can you?
thank you, and I bet he can't.
For C++ I the book C++ Primer Plus and Accelerated C++

For C# I read MSDN Documentation and figured it out on my own
stephen is all full of shit
he says no one can code except him... tho there is no proof
Quote Originally Posted by ++PashaAmd++ View Post
stephen is all full of shit
he says no one can code except him... tho there is no proof
lolololool. I didn't say that, did I? Lolz.

@Pasha, fuck you. "IM PASHA, I KNOW THEY SYNTAX OF C" "TAHT MEANS I CAN CODE HAX BECAUSE I COPY AND PASTEEEEEEEEE"


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/262-warroc...menu-base.html

hm?
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


lolololool. I didn't say that, did I? Lolz.

@Pasha, fuck you. "IM PASHA, I KNOW THEY SYNTAX OF C" "TAHT MEANS I CAN CODE HAX BECAUSE I COPY AND PASTEEEEEEEEE"


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/262-warroc...menu-base.html

hm?
You just fucking point fingers at random people that don't have a lot of posts and say "you can't code" WHEN YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW
Quote Originally Posted by ++PashaAmd++ View Post
You just fucking point fingers at random people that don't have a lot of posts and say "you can't code" WHEN YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW
I know your main got banned for scamming. I wasn't point fingers at low posters. Posts doesn't mean shit.
I think there should be a Code off! Ftw.
Quote Originally Posted by djw111 View Post
I think there should be a Code off! Ftw.
"coding" Hacks for Combat Arms isn't coding
If you can't code anything but that, doesn't matter how good it is, then you don't know the programming language that you claim to know and you cant code.

And I learned in High School, 10th grade, computer programming class, Started with c++, now were on to C#
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us