[Selling] MSG3 >5 perms<

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
[Selling] MSG3 >5 perms<
Well I just bought this account from a friend. I don't know where he got it from so don't ask. I'm accepting trades(Other CA NA accounts) and paypal money.
Perms
TPG-Pro(SR)
M416CQB(AR)
RPK-74(MG)
M4Super90(SG)
m960(SMG)
Alot of forging/customize materials



austinpeake2011@Y ahoo.com
What type of trades do you want?
For other CA NA accounts. I should add that.
Um csm5 perm ak-47 full info?
@Reflex- Lol, you still selling that? Does it come with email?
Yea it does
I'll think about it. Add me on msn.
/Account still available.
whats your msn?
You must Bump every 24hours
Still selling.
Good luck with your selling
Have a CSM 2 with an NX rare perm...all info besides email, but i am trusted, I wont scam.
Quote Originally Posted by Clue View Post
Have a CSM 2 with an NX rare perm...all info besides email, but i am trusted, I wont scam.
ANY CASH?
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?