Wanted Codes

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Wanted Codes
I looked on the crossfire site and found these, theres probably more but il check the rest of the site when i get back from school.

For now hope some of you guys can use these



For lazy copy pasting people:
YCV3G747
6TRHFBZF
KCKC6LWK
WZM2CNPG

To use them go to : http://crossfire.z8games.com/redeem2.aspxⓘ
Where would you use these?
Thanks mate, but what are they for?
Quote Originally Posted by [W]affLe View Post
Thanks mate, but what are they for?
You will get rewards for these and if you have 6 or 7 you will get a ribbon
W8ing To Post Newz
Can you put them in text so I can copy/paste
Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post
Can you put them in text so I can copy/paste
Yea sure >_< but why so lazy ? :P

also added another one :3 i forgot where to find Alex roid
I have these but half say "this code has reached it's maximum number of redeems."
Does that mean I already used it?

6TRHFBZF
KCKC6LWK
RWXZFY7W
YCV3G747
WZM2CNPG
Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post
I have these but half say "this code has reached it's maximum number of redeems."
Does that mean I already used it?

6TRHFBZF
KCKC6LWK
RWXZFY7W
YCV3G747
WZM2CNPG
You have a picture of the 5th o.o?
Nope. Never seen any pics. Just leeched from threads on here.
Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post
Nope. Never seen any pics. Just leeched from threads on here.
well maybe that 5th isnt a real "Wanted" key but just something else o.o
If you look in the crossfire image map for wanted images theres only 4 official codes
i have 5 codes already
I'm too lazy to look.
Don't really care. Just a ribbon.
Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post
I'm too lazy to look.
Don't really care. Just a ribbon.
i like ribbons they get meh M4A1 CC :3
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us