Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
DBB
Why you mad tho
. Blocking people because they talk too much doesn't mean I am mad.

Originally Posted by
Dead Bones Brook
Blocking people because they talk too much doesn't mean I am mad.
It's called ultra spammer
.

Originally Posted by
Dead Bones Brook
Blocking people because they talk too much doesn't mean I am mad.
^
this
don't worry
, he did the same thing when i blocked him.

Originally Posted by
Dead Bones Brook
Well I'm pretty sure hades is 12.
It's called shades
.

Originally Posted by
Austin
^
this
don't worry
, he did the same thing when i blocked him.
At least it's worth it
.

Originally Posted by
Dead Bones Brook
Blocking people because they talk too much doesn't mean I am mad.
DBB =
cutie 

Originally Posted by
Osama_Farooq
DBB = cutie
*cugh cock sucker *cughhe is just annoyed
by all the 13 year old kids that spams his msn
am i right? 

Originally Posted by
lolbie
he is just annoyed
by all the 13 year old kids that spams his msn
am i right? 
Well I'm pretty sure hades is 12.
double post

Originally Posted by
superkin
Blame the timeout .

hades

Originally Posted by
Dead Bones Brook

hades
double brain butt .Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3