DBB

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
DBB
Why you mad tho .
Blocking people because they talk too much doesn't mean I am mad.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Blocking people because they talk too much doesn't mean I am mad.
It's called ultra spammer .
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Blocking people because they talk too much doesn't mean I am mad.
^
this


don't worry , he did the same thing when i blocked him.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Well I'm pretty sure hades is 12.
It's called shades .


Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


^
this


don't worry , he did the same thing when i blocked him.
At least it's worth it .
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Blocking people because they talk too much doesn't mean I am mad.
DBB = cutie
Quote Originally Posted by Osama_Farooq View Post
DBB = cutie
*cugh cock sucker *cugh
he is just annoyed
by all the 13 year old kids that spams his msn

am i right?
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
he is just annoyed
by all the 13 year old kids that spams his msn

am i right?
Well I'm pretty sure hades is 12.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


^
this


don't worry , he did the same thing when i blocked him.
At least it's worth it .


, fucking #408 error .
double post
Blame the timeout .
Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post
Blame the timeout .
hades
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
hades
double brain butt .
Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post


double brain butt .
please STFU is awsome
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us