Good and bad news

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Good and bad news
So I got CoD: MW. Not mw2, just mw. I thought MW2's campers were bad. Mw is fucking terrible. This is why you don't see me being a CoD fanboy .
MW <3
you got BO?
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
So I got CoD: MW. Not mw2, just mw. I thought MW2's campers were bad. Mw is fucking terrible. This is why you don't see me being a CoD fanboy .
Did you play Black ops?
That's campers
MW2 has more campers than Mw2 in my region
Some rainbow colored text came up saying I'm infected with some shit from (insert website here). What am I supposed to do to keep it or make it work or whatever?
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
Some rainbow colored text came up saying I'm infected with some shit from (insert website here). What am I supposed to do to keep it or make it work or whatever?
your in a hacked lobby
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
Some rainbow colored text came up saying I'm infected with some shit from (insert website here). What am I supposed to do to keep it or make it work or whatever?
CoD4 modded lobbies
one of the only bad things about it
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
your in a hacked lobby
Don't see any hacks


Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

CoD4 modded lobbies
one of the only bad things about it
MW not cod4
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


Don't see any hacks



MW not cod4
Call of Duty4: Modernwarfare
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Call of Duty4: Modernwarfare
Oh. I was thinking about WaW
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


Oh. I was thinking about WaW
thats CoD5
besides, doesnt it say 4 on the case?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

thats CoD5
besides, doesnt it say 4 on the case?
Don't have the box.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

Don't have the box.
Oh ok then lol
Have you played black ops?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Oh ok then lol
Have you played black ops?
I have, but I don't play those kinds of playlists that have campers like that. I can actually handle the campers in other playlists though. These ones are everywhere. If I had bo, I would mainly play gun game and Sticks and Stones.
You should play black ops .... And see if your still complaining about MW -____-
CoD4 is amazing. PC is still fun for that game.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?