So I got CoD: MW. Not mw2, just mw. I thought MW2's campers were bad. Mw is fucking terrible. This is why you don't see me being a CoD fanboy .
MW <3
you got BO?
Originally Posted by J Miliam
So I got CoD: MW. Not mw2, just mw. I thought MW2's campers were bad. Mw is fucking terrible. This is why you don't see me being a CoD fanboy .
Did you play Black ops?
That's campers
MW2 has more campers than Mw2 in my region
Some rainbow colored text came up saying I'm infected with some shit from (insert website here). What am I supposed to do to keep it or make it work or whatever?
Originally Posted by J Miliam
Some rainbow colored text came up saying I'm infected with some shit from (insert website here). What am I supposed to do to keep it or make it work or whatever?
your in a hacked lobby
Originally Posted by J Miliam
Some rainbow colored text came up saying I'm infected with some shit from (insert website here). What am I supposed to do to keep it or make it work or whatever?
CoD4 modded lobbies
one of the only bad things about it
Originally Posted by Implify
your in a hacked lobby
Don't see any hacks
Originally Posted by Ed
CoD4 modded lobbies
one of the only bad things about it
MW not cod4
Originally Posted by J Miliam
Don't see any hacks
MW not cod4
Call of Duty4: Modernwarfare
Originally Posted by Ed
Call of Duty4: Modernwarfare
Oh. I was thinking about WaW
Originally Posted by J Miliam
Oh. I was thinking about WaW
thats CoD5
besides, doesnt it say 4 on the case?
Originally Posted by Ed
thats CoD5
besides, doesnt it say 4 on the case?
Don't have the box.
Originally Posted by J Miliam
Don't have the box.
Oh ok then lol
Have you played black ops?
Originally Posted by Ed
Oh ok then lol
Have you played black ops?
I have, but I don't play those kinds of playlists that have campers like that. I can actually handle the campers in other playlists though. These ones are everywhere. If I had bo, I would mainly play gun game and Sticks and Stones.
You should play black ops .... And see if your still complaining about MW -____-