Spot open for VPS.

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Spot open for VPS.
There's currently 1 (maybe 2, depends if it can hold it) spot open for my VPS, which can bot 24/7. Using RSBuddy, just tell me which script you want to, and I'll add it.

I have the right to decline you if I want you too.

Note: this is free of charge.
why u wont make more accs and go woodcut/mine
I kinda know what would be the anserw but bleh , worth trying
'' AgilityChampion
Runs the Basic Gnome, Basic Barbarian and Ape Atoll courses ''
Quote Originally Posted by Markus Backup View Post
I kinda know what would be the anserw but bleh , worth trying
'' AgilityChampion
Runs the Basic Gnome, Basic Barbarian and Ape Atoll courses ''
Depends on what your account is.
I'm not going to bot a retarded noob account.
Quote Originally Posted by justpwn View Post
i run rsbots much better and 100% trusted
I run on ''Trusted Member'', much better than Member Rank 1. Also, next to that, 100% trusted, ask Grag.

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Backup View Post
its my main, not noobish
Do not want.

Quote Originally Posted by TGH Zero. View Post
Well, then, can u run my account with ultimate fisher from rsbuddy?
Thanks, hope i wont get scammed (not by u, by rsbuddy...)
PM me the info, you got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
@Super Martin
what VPS service u using?
Does it really matter?
Wait, u say, u are willing to choose one of us and u will bot our account at vps?
Is that so?
Or im wrong aigan
Quote Originally Posted by TGH Zero. View Post
Wait, u say, u are willing to choose one of us and u will bot our account at vps?
Is that so?
Or im wrong aigan
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
Wait, so it's only RSbuddy?
Yes and Yes.
Well, then, can u run my account with ultimate fisher from rsbuddy?
Thanks, hope i wont get scammed (not by u, by rsbuddy...)
Quote Originally Posted by TGH Zero. View Post
Well, then, can u run my account with ultimate fisher from rsbuddy?
Thanks, hope i wont get scammed (not by u, by rsbuddy...)
i run rsbots much better and 100% trusted
May I use your vps <3
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
May I use your vps <3
Depends which script you want me to run, and what kind of account.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?