"Conecting to server...Please wait"

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
"Conecting to server...Please wait"
Does anyone know how to fix the error where when you try to choose a server it just keeps saying "connecting to server...Please wait" for ever? the only way i know how is to uninstall and reinstall it but that only works for 1 login... then i have to repeat the uninstall > reinstall again... and its getting really annoying. :[
well this happens sometimes to me and I just wait. If it does not work then try clicking on a different server OR dont double click on the server, click once then click the join button on the bottom and it should work. If not download the game from A if you downloaded it from B or vise versa.
Thats not what i meant, I meant BEFORE you can select a server.
But thanks for trying to help.
Quote Originally Posted by stevoflem View Post
Thats not what i meant, I meant BEFORE you can select a server.
But thanks for trying to help.

Oh I see. Ya when the servers were patched with the black market this happened to me. This is not your problem or game, its Nexon's servers. Their probley fucking with something like patching a hack or something. There is nothing you can do to fix this in my opinion. I guess just wait or check the site for info.
=\ If thats the problem then why can other people log on? hardly anyone is reporting this error on the nexon forums, and this happen everyday all day :|
kyle forest... you know u can get ur character name and stats
on a siggy here
************.com
I've heard reports of this happening to people using an IP proxy because they play in Europe, but not like this. Try opening CA without hacks and see if it works. If it does, then that means you can't use those hacks. If you can't, I'm sorry, I got nothin'
This sometimes happens to me... all you have to do is wait it out.. it also means that your connection is not that stable! Hope i helped you
i got that before ii just waited and waited never worked so i had to shut down my laptop....
I still got that message but update ended yesterday... My connection is 100% stable and I've tried to reinstall game many times, still nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Pablo00 View Post
I still got that message but update ended yesterday... My connection is 100% stable and I've tried to reinstall game many times, still nothing.
Try posting on nexon forums about this. They know more then we do.
Anyone else have this problem?
I have same fricking problem, not sure how to solve it but I had to format my computer then it worked, but Im not willing to format every time that I want to play. any solution? thanks
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us