HelpEasy Help Request.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Easy Help Request.
Hi,im prob like really dense or something,but i cant find a link to download the newest version of Good Stuff Lite ,Cand someone gimmie a link plz? =D
Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKokehead View Post
Hi,im prob like really dense or something,but i cant find a link to download the newest version of Good Stuff Lite ,Cand someone gimmie a link plz? =D
Not sure there's a version compatible for US right now, but I wouldn't know too well, I don't use it.
1 post and unverified...hmm...
Anyways, there is a version compatible, I will pm you the link.
Thank ya and i jus made my account,i didnt get the verification e-mail tho O.O

Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
1 post and unverified...hmm...
Anyways, there is a version compatible, I will pm you the link.
GRRRR okay ill see if its sitting in there yet
Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKokehead View Post
Thank ya and i jus made my account,i didnt get the verification e-mail tho O.O



GRRRR okay ill see if its sitting in there yet
It wouldn't let me pm you since you are unverified, so I sent it via visitor message.
Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKokehead View Post
Got It Thank you very much
No Problem =3.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?