Easy Help Request.Hi,im prob like really dense or something,but i cant find a link to download the newest version of Good Stuff Lite ,Cand someone gimmie a link plz? =D
Originally Posted by KrustyKokehead Hi,im prob like really dense or something,but i cant find a link to download the newest version of Good Stuff Lite ,Cand someone gimmie a link plz? =D Not sure there's a version compatible for US right now, but I wouldn't know too well, I don't use it.
Thank ya and i jus made my account,i didnt get the verification e-mail tho O.O Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs 1 post and unverified...hmm... Anyways, there is a version compatible, I will pm you the link. GRRRR okay ill see if its sitting in there yet
Originally Posted by KrustyKokehead Thank ya and i jus made my account,i didnt get the verification e-mail tho O.O GRRRR okay ill see if its sitting in there yet It wouldn't let me pm you since you are unverified, so I sent it via visitor message.