HelpZombie Chief please

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Zombie Chief please
XD Hello again, just wondering if you Could add zombies chief.

1 Zombie = 500 Health
for 3 round

1 Round= 1 Zombie = 500 Health
2 Round= 15 zombie = 50 Health
3 Round= 2 zombie = 500 health
4 Round= 30 Zombies = 50 health
5 Round= 45 zombies = 50 health
6 Round = 3 Zombie = 500 health
7 Round = 60 zombies = 50 health
8 Round = 75 zombies = 50 health
9 Round = 90 zombies = 50 health
10 Round = 8 Zombie = 500 Health
Sólo quiero añadir jefe
Help me please.
Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1997 View Post
XD Hello again, just wondering if you Could add zombies chief.

1 Zombie = 500 Health
for 3 round

1 Round= 1 Zombie = 500 Health
2 Round= 15 zombie = 50 Health
3 Round= 2 zombie = 500 health
4 Round= 30 Zombies = 50 health
5 Round= 45 zombies = 50 health
6 Round = 3 Zombie = 500 health
7 Round = 60 zombies = 50 health
8 Round = 75 zombies = 50 health
9 Round = 90 zombies = 50 health
10 Round = 8 Zombie = 500 Health
Sólo quiero añadir jefe
Help me please.
I think you have to make an IF statment for that.
If the round is 2 then hp add 100 more.
if round is 4 then add 200 hp more.

And so one.
Yes, it can be done,
Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1997 View Post
How? ....
I told you.
I guess you have to use the IF(zombie.level == 2){ zombie.healt == 500 }

Not sure if you have to use the == or just =

THIS IS JUST AN EXAPMLE!
(So not they right codes you gone use)
As I can find the code to use?
...
I'll see if I can do something
Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1997 View Post
As I can find the code to use?
...
I'll see if I can do something
@RedBull1997

What mod is It? ( Sorry if it stands in the title..)

If you post the linkw here to download it I will take a look.
search in _mod.gsc
add level.zombie = 2; {zombie.health = 500}
Test
Quote Originally Posted by darkorlegend View Post
search in _mod.gsc
add level.zombie = 2; {zombie.health = 500}
Test
Script error.
Quote Originally Posted by darkorlegend View Post
mmm.
Script error,
search in _mod.gsc
add level.zombie = 2; {zombie.health = 500}
Test
What you do here?

There is no if....
Why you use the { } ?
I don't get that.

And the = You know how to use that right?

Let me show:
When you do it easy as this:
me = 4
(That means that, istead of typing me you type 4.
And when you use like 4 == true/false it says if that is true or false.

So, how to explain easy?

= = Change something to another thing for a shorter code.
== = If it is the same as...


Right? ( Or am i totaly wrong now... )

Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1997 View Post
Script error.
Well, thats not wird.

Give me a link for download and I will look.
(Don't give me a link and I won't be able to help you)

so up to you.
Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1997 View Post
zombie.level = 4; True no?

I don't understand your very well your english
Told you....

give me a link for the MOD,
So i can look at the codes it use.
And then I may help you.....


LINK to the MOD.....
It's alot of zombie mods..
_MOD.gsc --> LinK: Down
_modAIZOMBIES.zipattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?