Tutorial Tool v1 by Neechan

Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
Tutorial Tool v1 by Neechan
Hey guys i make a Tutorial Tool
Its have Source Code from Tools
But iam not Finished, its first v1.
PLEASE DONT RAGE !!
I think its come in "Tutorial Section". Or not?? What ever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Virusscan~
Virustotalⓘ
Jottisⓘ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see its have many error with the Public code
Just add a "1:" Ago "Me.Show".

Download
I Hope u like
Enjoy
Tool Source Code v1 by Neechan.rarattachment deleted · 68 downloads before removal
Man,why u make that coolish stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
Man,why u make that coolish stuff
Just Creative
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
Just Creative
Busted,u are a fcking pro scripter of the united states !!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post


Busted,u are a fcking pro scripter of the united states !!!!!!
Iam German
job bro
Nice work,but would't it have been easier to just post the sources?
Thanked+Repped Nice work.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Nice work,but would't it have been easier to just post the sources?
Thanked+Repped Nice work.
Is also good to have no internet ^^
@Jacket
I guess you're right
Neechan ur german? Me too , i´ve started learning c++ but it will take time before releasing first hack
By the way Nice Tool!
What does this actually do?
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
What does this actually do?
Source Codes And Tuts On How To Use Them In A Multitool Format
@Shane Approve please ^^
Edit: fck all Mods are off -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
@Shane Approve please ^^
Edit: fck all Mods are off -_-
Minions
And atm I can get Gab on one sec.
Approved Sir
Enjoy
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?