Vista or XP?

PollDo you like Windows Vista or Windows XP better?
41 votes
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Vista or XP?
Due to some "VISTA IS BTTR" and "XP is bttr, i wanna see wut wins
WUTS UR FAV?

Edit: lol i like xp bttr even tho i use vista
Vista. Their is nothing wrong with it :]

People do not like Vista because their printer from 1989 does not cooperate with it.
I'm using XP, but I made it so that it seems like I'm using Vista.
Here's a screenie :P
The start menu search bar actually works too lol.
Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
I'm using XP, but I made it so that it seems like I'm using Vista.
Here's a screenie :P
The start menu search bar actually works too lol.
whoa nice 1....
I know lol.
It's pretty easy to do also.
i like xp its just my favourite os
XP is probably the best, but Vista has some advantages too.
Quote Originally Posted by Dal3umster View Post
Due to some "VISTA IS BTTR" and "XP is bttr, i wanna see wut wins
WUTS UR FAV?

Edit: lol i like xp bttr even tho i use vista
This is an ignorant question to begin with.

Honestly, it does not need to be asked. It's like asking if you like your peanut butter crunch or creamy. It makes no difference, they both suck.
both of them are simply failures

windows 7 is the shit!
1)open something in windows 7
2)shake it
3)shit brix
XP wins.
i personally prefer xp(im used to it)nothing wrong with vista..its mainly user errors..;]
XP with Vista Skin ftw :P!
Hehe God.
I love the Vista styles :P
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us