Vista or XP?Due to some "VISTA IS BTTR" and "XP is bttr, i wanna see wut wins WUTS UR FAV? Edit: lol i like xp bttr even tho i use vista
Vista. Their is nothing wrong with it :] People do not like Vista because their printer from 1989 does not cooperate with it.
I'm using XP, but I made it so that it seems like I'm using Vista. Here's a screenie :P The start menu search bar actually works too lol.
Originally Posted by ImNoobzz I'm using XP, but I made it so that it seems like I'm using Vista. Here's a screenie :P The start menu search bar actually works too lol. whoa nice 1....
Originally Posted by Dal3umster Due to some "VISTA IS BTTR" and "XP is bttr, i wanna see wut wins WUTS UR FAV? Edit: lol i like xp bttr even tho i use vista This is an ignorant question to begin with. Honestly, it does not need to be asked. It's like asking if you like your peanut butter crunch or creamy. It makes no difference, they both suck.
both of them are simply failures windows 7 is the shit! 1)open something in windows 7 2)shake it 3)shit brix