Beta Testers Needed.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Beta Testers Needed.
As some of you know me and @omagad00 are working on a new project.

We are getting pretty close to release time and now we are needing a couple testers.

What we need:
People on different operating systems. We both use Win7 64 bit so that is covered already. We need someone who uses WIN-XP, Win-Vista and Win7 32 bit. We are only looking for about 3 people.

Who has a chance:
I am only going to accept persons who are well known on this forum, and most likely only other contributors. I want to be sure this will not end up in a leak/unauthorized share so I will be very picky on who tests this. Not to mention I want to make sure the testers are competent. Also you will be required to use MSN to communicate with us.

If you would like to be a Beta Tester just send me a PM and I will discuss with omagad00 to see if we would like to accept you. Please specify your operating system in the PM!

IF YOU ARE NOT POSITIVE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE -DO NOT BOTHER-

I WILL NOT BE REPLYING TO ALL PM'S, IN FACT I WILL ONLY REPLY TO THE ONES WE DECIDE TO ACCEPT AS TESTERS! Do not expect an immediate reply, we are on slightly different schedules and it might take some time before I can discuss with omagad00 and we make a decision.

I REPEAT, IF YOU ARE NOT WELL KNOWN, DON'T BOTHER- I DO NOT WANT MY IN-BOX FLOODED WITH PM'S!
I guess i am disqualify? Idk... i am not known for leeching u should no.. but grr what is about? can i do it..
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
I guess i am disqualify? Idk... i am not known for leeching u should no.. but grr what is about? can i do it..
Just to make an example of you.. lol..

You already on a bad foot since in your pm.... YOU DID NOT SPECIFY OPERATING SYSTEM....


IF YOU PLAN TO APPLY PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS- IT IS PRETTY IMPORTANT.
I'll volunteer for the XP spot.
I applied for Vista 32 bit. My computer is Windows 7, but the computers I bot on are Vista 32 bit, so don't laugh at the fail operating system =P. I will be botting on 3 computers at a time =P.

Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Just to make an example of you.. lol..

You already on a bad foot since in your pm.... YOU DID NOT SPECIFY OPERATING SYSTEM....


IF YOU PLAN TO APPLY PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS- IT IS PRETTY IMPORTANT.
Should we also specify our level or what runs we will be running mostly?
Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
I applied for Vista 32 bit. My computer is Windows 7, but the computers I bot on are Vista 32 bit, so don't laugh at the fail operating system =P. I will be botting on 3 computers at a time =P.


Should we also specify our level or what runs we will be running mostly?
Nope it don't matter just operating systems. Just need to test the functionality of the project.
What about a 3rd Windows 7 64bit?
Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
I applied for Vista 32 bit. My computer is Windows 7, but the computers I bot on are Vista 32 bit, so don't laugh at the fail operating system =P. I will be botting on 3 computers at a time =P.


Should we also specify our level or what runs we will be running mostly?
Accepted for the Vista_32 spot.

Testers will get Free Premium Release btw.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Accepted for the Vista_32 spot.

Testers will get Free Premium Release btw.
XD, sweeeet. That is one of the many reasons I am glad it's you who is making the botting program.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Accepted for the Vista_32 spot.

Testers will get Free Premium Release btw.
Nunya, I just realized I can use my Win7_32 to help test if you'd rather have me test that than XP.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
We both use Win7 64 bit so that is covered already.
Doesnt look like they still need that :/
It seems you know a fair bit of coding, and are probably in no need of assistance of yet another windows 64-bit user. I can also see why you wouldn't just release what you've already accomplished. Imagine if an artist, hell, imagine if I were to start a signature and release only bits of it. Those bits are useless unless their put together. I don't want to look like some stupid skid so I won't bother asking for a position in the beta tester, but I will however ask: Will you release the source for the project? Or perhaps just some code snips? I would be ever so grateful.
Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
It seems you know a fair bit of coding, and are probably in no need of assistance of yet another windows 64-bit user. I can also see why you wouldn't just release what you've already accomplished. Imagine if an artist, hell, imagine if I were to start a signature and release only bits of it. Those bits are useless unless their put together. I don't want to look like some stupid skid so I won't bother asking for a position in the beta tester, but I will however ask: Will you release the source for the project? Or perhaps just some code snips? I would be ever so grateful.
There will be a free version and a Premium version. The free version will be the same file with locked features. So you could see why we don't want to just release a beta, or source code.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
There will be a free version and a Premium version. The free version will be the same file with locked features. So you could see why we don't want to just release a beta, or source code.
Darn, could the premium service be achieved through services? For ex. Graphic Services 4 Permium service? I'm low on money and I just donated to hell_demon lol.
Aw I don't think I would qualify >.<
Only have windows vista 32 bit and windows 7 64 bit
I have vmware though would that qualify?
@DanK
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?