Unhappyv1.07 C/A Hack Help! plz help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
v1.07 C/A Hack Help! plz help
Hello evryone. I need some help with the public combat arms hack.
When I start playing it says the stuff on the bottom, and I used to hack with no problem but all of a sudden its been fiding the hack and shutting down C/A.
Idk if theres a way to hide the folder or something but I need someons help.
So pllllllzzzz hellp me.

Ty

J-Ho
it does the same thing to me but when it does work the rocoil dont work
Quote Originally Posted by Jho518 View Post
Hello evryone. I need some help with the public combat arms hack.
When I start playing it says the stuff on the bottom, and I used to hack with no problem but all of a sudden its been fiding the hack and shutting down C/A.
Idk if theres a way to hide the folder or something but I need someons help.
So pllllllzzzz hellp me.

Ty

J-Ho
ok i will say this is the nicest possible way THE HACKS HAVE BEEN PATCHED WAIT FOR THE NEXT SET ILL PM U WHEN THEM COME UP ALRIGHT OK GOOD


anime19.jpgattachment deleted · 110 downloads before removal
ok i know it is a n0ob question but what is the diff between wallhack and chams or is it the same thing???
The difference is .....With the wallhack you can get under the map on some boards and with some you can shoot thru the walls but it depends on the hack u are using...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us