ArrowWeapon hack Help!

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Weapon hack Help!
Hi,

I have downloaded a hack where u can get weapons like: m60, Famas.
I can shoot with it but they (enemy) do not get any damage. Only the Windchester (Shotgun) is working. Why is the shotgun working and the Famas and m60 and all like that weapons don't work? How can i let the other weapons work?

Sorry for this fucking n00b question..

Plz anwser my question..

Kubmin.
Quote Originally Posted by kubmin View Post
Hi,

I have downloaded a hack where u can get weapons like: m60, Famas.
I can shoot with it but they (enemy) do not get any damage. Only the Windchester (Shotgun) is working. Why is the shotgun working and the Famas and m60 and all like that weapons don't work? How can i let the other weapons work?

Sorry for this fucking n00b question..

Plz anwser my question..

Kubmin.
cant u use the search butten??

the winchester works because it was in the beta ffa turnament. the damage is server sidet so its imposible to get them to work.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us