Use Hidden weapons in SP
Hello
I found this morning a way of using some old cod4 guns in SP, also, AIWNet has ported them to MP, so, well, I am going to say how to do this.
What I modify is the Config.CFG that is located in your game folder, inside players folder
Then, add something like this anywhere in the file:
The O means that by Pressing the key "O" the game gives you that gun, in this case a skorpion. I put here a list of some I have used :
Some weapons dont work on all maps, I am looking for more,
, I´ll update list if I get some other working
Videos:
I found this morning a way of using some old cod4 guns in SP, also, AIWNet has ported them to MP, so, well, I am going to say how to do this.
What I modify is the Config.CFG that is located in your game folder, inside players folder
Then, add something like this anywhere in the file:
Code:
bind O "give skorpion"
Code:
skorpion m60e4 m40a3 remington700 g36c_reflex
, I´ll update list if I get some other workingVideos:

, I am amazed with your work. Ahhh, I looked on MP data and M14 EBR is nearly complete, they are like missing things, probably you can complete it using gulag one.