Use Hidden weapons in SP

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Use Hidden weapons in SP
Hello

I found this morning a way of using some old cod4 guns in SP, also, AIWNet has ported them to MP, so, well, I am going to say how to do this.

What I modify is the Config.CFG that is located in your game folder, inside players folder

Then, add something like this anywhere in the file:
Code:
bind O "give skorpion"
The O means that by Pressing the key "O" the game gives you that gun, in this case a skorpion. I put here a list of some I have used :

Code:
skorpion
m60e4
m40a3
remington700
g36c_reflex
Some weapons dont work on all maps, I am looking for more, , I´ll update list if I get some other working

Videos:







Cool Find..
holy shit thats awsome any way of creating new weapons?
wow fkin nice gj man.
awesome find >_>
Epic, nice job.
Weird, I thought I was the first to publicly post these - I think the only thing Yamato found was the obvious usability of the 'give' command.
Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority View Post
Weird, I thought I was the first to publicly post these - I think the only thing Yamato found was the obvious usability of the 'give' command.
That's kinda what he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
Hello

I found this morning a way of using some old cod4 guns in SP, also, AIWNet has ported them to MP, so, well, I am going to say how to do this.

What I modify is the Config.CFG that is located in your game folder, inside players folder

Then, add something like this anywhere in the file:
Code:
bind O "give skorpion"
Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority View Post
Weird, I thought I was the first to publicly post these - I think the only thing Yamato found was the obvious usability of the 'give' command.
Yes, exactly what EpicPlayer said. I really like what you are doing on aiw for MP, this is just SP, , I am amazed with your work. Ahhh, I looked on MP data and M14 EBR is nearly complete, they are like missing things, probably you can complete it using gulag one.
well, i was triyin, and i foun on state, on the history mode, you can use a dragunov with this command: give dragunov, i think, maybe we can use on the multiplayer, i will search with the ff viewer.
This is really cool.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?