I need GP hack

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
I need GP hack
I searched all over this site but cant find one. Does anyone have a simple solution to my gp crisis? I have like 5000 and thats it. I just want a simple hack
If there was one then we would have 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000GP
Quote Originally Posted by infested999 View Post
If there was one then we would have 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000GP
well i was the general of the army once due to a GP hack that was released(aka the highest ranked player in the game). i had 99999999999999 GP lol.

many many people achieved the same status easily

all you hadto do was lock ur exp to an extroadinarily high number and every match u played you leveled up and got 7.5k gp

i still have my 2 silver bar ranking *Cough* *Cough* from like 3 months ago.

i never use it often as i learnt howto make my own opk lol

and an opk multihack for things like flags,mines,boxes,explosive drums ect lol
just a simple hack?

believe me you wont get it here
GP hack would kinda be server sided, only way to gp hack is to increase the amount per game. also there WAS a gp glitch, just its patched now. If there was a gp hack, it probbly would be VIP.
PS: don't count on a unlimited time for weapons, that probably wont ever happen
Where have you been! Gp is server sided!
Quote Originally Posted by dustin92 View Post
I searched all over this site but cant find one. Does anyone have a simple solution to my gp crisis? I have like 5000 and thats it. I just want a simple hack
Its patched buddy, just play.
play is fun lol

anime19.jpgattachment deleted · 104 downloads before removal
thats very sad if u need a gp hack u noob
Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
thats very sad if u need a gp hack u noob
Rofl, gp hacks owns, ur the noob. THIS SITE IS MADE FOR HACKS, U FAIL.
Carms wanna know how much your bullshitting? With that GP hack (i was around for it too) you didnt gain ANY real exp. Only money. All the exp was completely fake and so you couldnt level up at all while using it. I believe that you had alot of GP, but 99 trillion isnt the max, there was no max, because when that was out you could edit the money so you got more than 100 mil per match. And nexon logs the money in the game, anything over a certain point is suspicious and since your char was really probably a low rank, you would have been banned as quick as they could.
GG.
what a liar u are carms
wow!! i only have 300 gp
Quote Originally Posted by r0dz View Post
wow!! i only have 300 gp
Pwnt
/msg2short
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us