CF Tutorial map bug?

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
CF Tutorial map bug?
Lol I didn't know you could play in the tutorials map with a team? I think it might be a temporary bug. But watch the vid it will explain a lot lolz. It's kind of fun to play in that map. I think CF should make it permanent.

its fun as fuck to use My vip hack on it.
I dont get client errors now
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.. View Post
its fun as fuck to use My vip hack on it.
I dont get client errors now
Nice, Imma try it.
lol if you put on real ship you get eagle eyes
We had a bug like this yesteday,, it was Eagle Eye Ghost Mode, wish I woulda had fraps running......So much fun, when you can out any game mode on any map.....Wish they would
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
That's not a bug,that just a mod from @TrollerCoaster
Same...
But, how @TrollerCoaster is creating these modes?
Quote Originally Posted by Sadam View Post
Same...
But, how @TrollerCoaster is creating these modes?
He says he uses cheat engine to do it. But I need to see it myself before I believe anything.
Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla01 View Post
He says he uses cheat engine to do it. But I need to see it myself before I believe anything.
Same here. A self proclaimed z8 mod is saying it's not him. :S
Wow when will be the next 1 ?
so is trollercoaster making random rooms modded like th? i did eagleeyes team death match, it was SICK!!! i want to play the tut map........
Haha i was playing Eagle eye TD yesterday, and first i was thinking when have this patch came out ://
lol its a bug everyone is playing it
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us