Log in with an Authentication Failed Error

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Log in with an Authentication Failed Error
There are a few ways to beat that nasty [NGM] auth. failed error.

METHOD 1

One of the ways I learned from the website was to run the vindictus.exe from the folder (by default) "C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\".

Quite a useful method, and it's worked for tons of people. Hmm... but what if it didn't work for me?

METHOD 2

The second method is the easiest. Log in with your e-mail address when you launch Vindictus, not your username. This worked for me, and I'm sure it'll work for everyone else.

METHOD 3

The last fix I saw was to reinstall the game. Now, that is quite a risky method, so you might want to back up your config file and such. This is a LAST RESORT.

Remember to press that thanks button if I helped.
Nope. None of this worked for me ._. The weird part is one of my account doesn't work while my other extra accounts do work.
Quote Originally Posted by itsRichard View Post
Nope. None of this worked for me ._. The weird part is one of my account doesn't work while my other extra accounts do work.
You tried reinstalling? Running from the website?
will this work for temp banned accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by synystergrim View Post
will this work for temp banned accounts?
No, only if you receive this error.
thatz what i get when i try 2 log in every time and server delay
Quote Originally Posted by synystergrim View Post
thatz what i get when i try 2 log in every time and server delay
And you're sure you are temp. banned?
I ran from the site, and everything. I doubt reinstalling would fix it because I can login perfectly fine from another account.
I would switch Method 2 and 3. Why would you try reinstalling the game before simply trying your email? For any step attempting to log in, only attempt to log in through the client. The web login has a ton of glitches. One being that if you select West server, for example, it may load up the East server and say you have no characters. So go ahead and do everything through the .exe.
Some people may login from the website perfectly fine but when trying Direct, they get this NGM error. Sucks if you hack with Direct.
Quote Originally Posted by iSkyFinity View Post
Some people may login from the website perfectly fine but when trying Direct, they get this NGM error. Sucks if you hack with Direct.
Yeah, it works from the website.
This is for if you're using direct.
I think Nexon's fucking with me. I have about 50 or so emails, and i randomly chose two. I logged in with one's email, and the others password. it worked.
anyone get this error?

i tried evrything u told me exept the reinstall part.. when i use the .EXE in side the folder.. i can get trough "Start Game" then i get to Login with my account.. so the only thing i do is Write my username or email.. done both.. and write my pass.. butt still.. i get that error after clicking Login.. O_o.. should i press "choose world" becouse there is now Worlds there.. O_O
Make sure ur game is updated? Log in through website to update.
Having a problem with this, I've logged in through en-us in my computer, through the website, and while using winject. I've even tried different accounts and using the email.

I just get the "Problem with NGM server authentication" message. Does this have to do with hacking? Or is it a normal thing? Also should I just wait it out and hope it fixes itself?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?